Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hmmm...its been awhile!

Hi everyone! I have been a bit of a stranger to my own blog! four months!!!

I have just been to Christchurch for a scrapbooking retreat at Glen Tui. I had a great time away seing and meeting my scrappy friends - it would have been better if I was not feeling unwell - I even had a nearly two hour sleep during the day - I never do that! I did do 18 layouts and two cards though backgrounds were done at home prior tho the retreat to save packing too many products.

Here is a layout I did for the challenge at the retreat - didnt enter as I had packed up before the challenge was judged!


I have lots more to share in the next few posts!

1 comment:

  1. Its been far too long since we last saw you. Enjoyed catching up and watching you create. Awesome layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete