Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Our Little Missy

Sharing my second layout to share using the Furry Friends Collection by Kaisercraft.  This is a great collection for documenting the dogs and cats in our life. Today's layout has my husbands cat Missy featured in it. She is no longer with us - she went to the rainbow bridge last year after being in our lives for 17 years. She was a sweet cat but not a lap cat and would purr and growl at the same time!

This layout was created using a few layers of the cat papers and stickers from the collection, hessian cloth and a gate transperancy from my collection. I then created a flower cluster which included an organza bow and cork stickers.  The layout was finished off with an ink sprinkle from a Prima Colour Bloom spray.

Thanks for looking at my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment