Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Blue Bay layouts for Artful Crafts

Hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous summer weather we are having! Talking about summer the Blue Bay collection by Kaisercraft would be a great collection for both your winter and summer photos as well as shabby chic layouts or projects.

Today I am sharing two layouts that I have created using the Blue Bay Collection for Artfull Crafts. My first layout utilises the Lagoon paper that has phrases on it. A simple layout to create by adding some flowers, brads, a tag, a bit of bling, a piece of lace and a title. The background paper is Sapphire Paper.


The second layout I created was started with a Prima Mask and texture paste.  This was then followed by spraying silver, seafoam and navy Colour Shine Sprays from Heidi Swapp. I also splattered a bit of the sprays as well.  I then I layered papers and collectables from the Blue Bay collection along with my photo. The layout was then finished off with flowers, bling and a title.


Have a great week and thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment