Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A gift for my cousin and new cousin in Law

My gorgeous baby cousin and her lovely partner recently got married in Rarotonga.  I would have loved to go but was unable to so I made her an altered Kaisercraft photo Tray.  Her colours were sliver, white and yellow.


I received my invite in a bottle hence the mini bottle on the photo tray.  Inside is a piece of the invite and tied around the neck is the same charm that was on the bottle. The stars and the shell next to the bottle were also part of the invite.  The writing on the flower cluster is also from the invite.  The little pegs are also significant to the couple.

I also created this card for them:


Wishing you all the best for the future to my cousins!

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Beverley, am sure they will just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just stunning, Bev!!!

    ReplyDelete