Monday, May 7, 2012

Sizzix Ink its Letterpress

Before the Scotties new store opened I created a new banner for display using Sizzix Ink its Letterpress on canvas. I cut out the banners out of canvas and stained them with Spun Sugar Stain and placed eyelets with a Cropadile. Then I created a insert banner. I inked the letterpress and put the insert over the top. Then I placed the letterpress on my A board of my cuttlebug and covered it with a B Board and put it through the cuttlebug. I created enough banners to have the word Welcome on it. Then embellished each banner with prima flowers and leaves.
The Banner then was tied together with stained seam binding.


I also created a layout inking the letterpress with embossing ink through the cuttlebug and adding different colour embossing powders.



No comments:

Post a Comment