Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Multi Media fun!!!!

Last week I was talking to Wendy about Anna Dabrowska an amazing artist and discovered that we were both wanting to create projects using her techniques - Wendy had already done hers and encouraged me to finally have a go - I have been wanting to for nearly a year and so I got home from work  and created and got MESSY!!!!...and had HEAPS OF FUN.  Will definitely have another few or more attempts at doing similiar projects.

Here is my layout inspired by Anna Dabroswka filled with Prima trinkets, lace, bling, flowers, antique mirrors (which I heated and manipulated), Vintaj metal pieces embossed using Vintaj embossing plates , Tim Holtz Ideology and lots of other treasures. The messy stuff is colour washes, gesso and texture paste through a Prima Mask. I have also done random punching and stamping other techniques done by Anna. I don't think it is going to fit in an album :).


and some close ups:



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, wow and double wow, its fabulous. I think you need a frame on the wall for that one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and Wow again Bev.
    This is just gorgeous.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, Bev! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete