Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Countdown to Christmas (part two)

Here is part two of my Countdown to Christmas Album.

Tim Holtz Numbers, tag by Melissa Frances, Bakers Twine, Prima flower and the Holly Cheery Lynne Die on these pages. Day 14 is a triangle pocket page.

 
Two more simple pages for Days 16 and 17

Tags , twine, flourishes and flowers on days 18 and 19.


Page 21 and 22 are made from another pocket. 



My final two pages. The bling on page 25 is partially put on transparency so I can add a photo later.



I hope you have enjoyed looking at my Countdown to Christmas album.
Don't forget that Scotties still has a sale of 35% of almost everything in store and online until the 23rd of December.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Love how it all flows and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bev,
    Part Two is just as delightful as Part One.
    I have enjoyed Looking at your Album.
    Have a great Christmas with your Family.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete