Thursday, December 22, 2011

Another Freaking Scrappy challenge December Sketch challenge

Oops almost forgot to post this one with all the Christmas going ons....

Here is the sketch for this challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge Blog:




A very simple sketch, wide open to interpretation.  There must be some resemblance to the sketch in your design.

Further - scrap a favourite recipe – use a photo of the item if you can or wish to. Make sure the recipe is included on the layout!! My layout is about a chocolate cake recipe which never fails and stays moist for days.  I use it for most birthday cakes for the kids and for everyday cakes or muffins too.



1 comment:

  1. I don't have your email address so I've posted this message instead to say thank you for your lovely kindness. I haven't started the album yet as I've been too busy finishing Christmas presents. The papers will ensure that I definitely don't run out.

    I hope you have a truly special Christmas day with your lovely family. Love Leanne, xx

    ReplyDelete