Saturday, October 1, 2011

Prompt Challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge blog!

New prompt challenge is up over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge blog here is the challenge:

Scrap your school days – your own school days incorporating three of: a photo of you back in the day, or a momento from those years , perhaps: a song title, lyrics or album cover from that era, your favourite school subject, or a page from one of your texts, diaries or notebooks , a scan or your yearbook – whatever is representative of your school days. Maybe you could include a memory of those days in your blog posting. We'd prefer if you scrap your own school days - as we like to encourage our followers to scrap about themselves to leave a legacy for their family - but you can scrap your children's school days if you prefer.

Here is my take on the Challenge!


I have three photos of me - one just me, one with my brother and I and one with our awesome dog Scooby at the time.  This was my first day of school - I had a short little dress, cardboard satchel and a cold sore! My favourite subject was reading and the mini alphas are the first verse for our school song.  The monopoly money represents the monopoly games my brother and I played which I never won!!

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutley stunning, I love everything about it! gotta love that paper range. Very special indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout of school memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the idea of this challenge, and love your layout - everything compliments so well and the colours are gorgeous. I love the way you incorporated the monopoly money and the first verse of your school song (gosh, congrats for remembering it, I havne't a clue what ours was!).

    How long does this challenge run for? I'd love to take part if I can only dredge up enough childhood/school days memorabilia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous LO Bev!! I always love to study your details!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you were a cute kid. Really like all the layers and the shabby feel to your layout

    ReplyDelete