Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Scrapping News and a layout

Just a short post about my news will go further into it once I have broadband back! I am now Scottie Crafts first Scrapbooking Tutor and my first class is Thursday next week - I am a bit nervous as it is my first time teaching but at the same time very excited. The first four classes are about scrapbooking boys something that I hear often from people that they find trickier then scrapbooking girls. I find it trickier but scrapbooking tools and the fact that more and more manufacturers are bringing a lot more boy related products has helped and who says you can't put flowers on a boys page!

Here is a layout that I have done for Scrappin' Patch's new Stars in their Eyes contest - the first week was to do a layout Steph Devlin Style (this week is Ingvild Bolme)

1 comment: