Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lots of Scrapping Happenings

Well scrapping wise there is a lot happening in my world. Last week I found out I won Primas BAP for May and today I found out I won a websters prize from the Page Maps site - wonder what number three will be - LOL. So happy mail for me in the next few weeks. This is my last week on the Scrappin' Patch Design team and my new "secret venture" is processing nicely.

I had a great time last weekend at a mini "retreat" with Hannah, Annelie, Michelle, Megan and Faye - it was nice to scrap in a small group for a couple of nights and have a break from home. I did 10 layouts and finished these on Saturday night and just relaxed on Sunday morning.

Here are a few layouts I can share:

[caption id="attachment_1953" align="alignnone" width="474" caption="Layout for My minds Eye Blog Challenge"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1955" align="alignnone" width="479" caption="Layout for June Prima BAP"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1956" align="alignnone" width="535" caption="Layout for the 123 Challenge blog"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1957" align="alignnone" width="473" caption="Layout for scrap the girls blog"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1958" align="alignnone" width="472" caption="Layout made from Liz\'s class kit from the Scrappin\' Patch Retreat - finally!"][/caption]

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Bev! 10 layouts are you kidding me... you are a freak! ANd congrats on all your prizes, you so deserve it with all your hardwork! Luv ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aboslutely STUNNING Bev, you are truely amaizing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your wins, Beverley ... you absolutely deserve it!
    And these layouts are even more amazing IRL ... your work is incredible and I feel blessed to be able to scrap with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Beverley your layouts are amazing good look with your new venture.. I know what you mean about small groups its really great to just relax you get loads done ..So good to getaway with such a great bunch of girls too.

    ReplyDelete