Monday, May 17, 2010

New Budget to blitz challenge at Scrappin' Patch and a couple more layouts

Hannah has set a new Budget to Blitz Challenge over at Scrappin' Patch. A Budget to Blitz challenge involves making a cheap layout look more expensive. You can only use one piece of Patterned paper (can be double sided) a piece of cardstock and only handmade items or non scrapping stuff as embellishments. Hannah has added that you also have to include paint or ink on your layout. I have used medical gauze on mine - something I saw on Trinas blog and thought that was an awesome idea. Here is my layout:



Here are a couple of layouts that were in the last scrappin' patch newsletter for inspiration. One using Pink Paislee,Tim Holtz alteration and a new Martha Stewart Punch and the other using Girls Paperie paper.



1 comment:

  1. All of these are so wonderful! I esp. love the record insert thing (no idea what it's technically called). So wish I had all the ones I had for all my records as a kid, now, though! What a cool embellie!

    ReplyDelete