Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I have been slack again.......

My only excuse is that I was away last week ......

Just some creations to share -

Sketchbooks current challenge is by Heidi and is a shabby chic/vintage and add metal and is on until Midnight the 18th of November. I used Bella papers and a Tim Holtz frame as my metal.

P1130926 copy

Last weeks was Hannah's challenge (which is now closed) was to do a layout about yourself with your age being the number of facts you had to have of yourself - I had to do 38 and the kids drew pictures of me.

P1140045 copy

and another layout is for round five of Project Fashionista over at Wicked Princess sadly I didn't get voted into the final round but was chuffed when this layout got layout of the week. The challenge was to use pink, green and yellow on a layout and include ribbon.

P1140203 copy

and finally don't forget to check out Scrappin' Patch over the next few weeks - its their second birthday and there is lots going on!! - including lots of yummy new products in the shop. Currently there is a card challenge which ends on Saturday
- here is my card

P1140047

and of course the boyzone challenge which ends on the 26th

Here is my layout - the alphas and journal spot are from Scrappin' Patch

P1130922 copy

1 comment:

  1. All your layouts are fabulous, as usual! Hope you had a nice time away.

    ReplyDelete