Monday, September 14, 2009

New Boyzone Challenge overat Scrappin' Patch

Here is the new challenge:

Hi everyone hope you all have the gorgeous weather we are having up here in Auckland. I certainly have and the kids have been to the beach twice this week!! For this Boyzone challenge I challenge you to an outdoor activity layout and I will allow you to add bling as I did :oops: . You have until midnight the 28th to upload your layout to the gallery to be in to win a RAK from the shop and if you do another three challenges this month you could be in the spotlight!!

Here is my layout using Amber Road papers by Pink Paislee

P1130507 copy

Products used:

Prima leaves, Prima holiday spray,Prima crystals, Provocraft alphas

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Beverley... Hmmmm I might be up for that challenge now that I have cleared and cleaned up the scrapping supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very, very cool! Great layout, Beverley :-)

    ReplyDelete