Thursday, September 3, 2009

2Crafty Chipboard Inspiration and a new challenge

I got some 2Crafty chipboard from Adrienne and Pauline at Scrappin' Patch - thanks ladies.

I received the little mermaids - they are gorgeous. I decided to emboss them with Stamp Effects winter and summer illusions embossing powder and then adhered Robins nest dewdrops to the tail and used kindyglitz on the stars. This is the layout I did with lots of Prima goodness :CRAZY: which had found its way into a box that arrived this week at my door.

P1130416 copy

Also at Scrappin' Patch Heidi has put up the Shabby chic Challenge which is a tribute to our father or the father of our children.

Here is my layout of my Dad

P1130407 copy

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, these are both so stunning, I can't stop looking at them! LOVE the one of your Dad, it's fabulously masculine and that is hard to do!! A layout like that would be awesome to frame or put on a canvas for a Father's Day pressie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's Dad!!! That is a gorgeous layout Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beverly I just love your layouts and you totally inspire me!

    ReplyDelete