Friday, July 3, 2009

Scrappin' Patch Shabby chic challenge

Hi everyone hope everyone has had a great week and looking forward to the weekend and school holidays ( I can't believe this term has finished and we are into the second half of the year). My turm to set the challenge at Scrappin' patch - check it out here

Onto the challenge - this has proven to be a popular challenge and will be remaining the same as before. This week the challenge is to do a shabby chic layout with earth tones AND include a bird/s somewhere on the layout. Please post your layouts in the gallery by midnight on the 17th of July to be in to win a RAK from the shop and if you do three other challenges during the month of July you are also in to be In the Spotlight.

Here is my example - I did not buy the Webster paper for these photos but when I rediscovered the paper in my stash I saw it matched the old sheet in the photo - its so cool when you find a matching paper for a photo.

P1120431 copy
Belle shaped paper, Websters paper, Prima flowers and leaves, K and co paper clip,Green Tara flowers, collections owl, pearl brads, lace

2 comments:

  1. I really like the shape of your layout and how your little owl is peeping out of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Attack, hehe! I love it Bev!

    ReplyDelete