Friday, June 12, 2009

Scrappin' Patch Design Team Inspiration

I got an awesome design team pack this week and set about creating straight away. Here is some inspiration for you using the gorgeous paper and diecut rings from the Collage Press Knave of Hearts line that were part of my kit this month. The rings are on special at the shop at the moment.

The papers are excellent quality - not thin and are double sided. Some of them have background pages at the back similar to Basic Grey. The diecut ringsare also very cool and I have used them on these layouts too.

In the first layout I have used the outer border of the rings and have adhered it to a twelve by twelve transparency. I have used one and a half of the rings and the crafting strips paper which is also very versatile.

P1120334 copy

I have also used a Pink Paislee chipboard tree element from the fascinating set.
Other products Zva creative black bling strips, mixed alphas(painted), grungeboard flourish and a prima flower.

With the next layout I went with my favourite style and used the other half of the diecut ring from the previous layout and an offcut from the crafting strips. The paper I have used is the Knave of hearts lovable one and have used it as a mat and used my cuttlebug to make the leaves and butterfly. The background paper which was also in my kit is Maltilda paper by Melissa Frances.

P1120329 copy

Other products from the shop
Prima bling
and thanks to Heidi my new Favourite - Pinecone ink

Other products from my goodies -prima dandies (flowers), music paper, tag,twine,Fontwerks journal tag,Basic Grey and Rose Moka alphas, brass clip and Making Memories transparencies.

I will also show another layout soon using this line of papers - it is drying off.

The other set of papers in my kit was Collage Press's Sweet Shop Line. This is a great quality paper and has beautiful colours.

Here is one layout I have created so far

P1120336 copy
I have used the Naturally Sweet paper as a background and three of the diecut rings from the Knave of Hearts range by Collage press. The journalling spot is also from the sweet Shoppe Range. The diecut rings are on special in the shop at the moment.

Also from the Shop
Pink Paislee Enchanting elements.
Carolee Creations mini alphas

Pink paper, lace and pom pom trims are my own.

Now with my kit a got some felt pieces and buttons and I made the cupcake using them. I did some SEWING :shock: and did a blanket stitch around the whole cupcake as well as some straight stitches - it was fun!!

Please visit the forum here and here to get the links to the products at the shop - it didn't work here :(.

1 comment:

  1. Just stunning, Beverley! I really REALLY love that second one, it's just gorgeous. The papers look fab, I might have to get some next time I decide to have a wee spending spree! ;-)

    ReplyDelete