Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Catch up time

WARNING THIS IS A LONG POST. Wow the weeks are just zooming by I cant believe we are half way through April. I have been a bit busy and forgot to post my news I got a couple of weeks ago.

Adrienne and Pauline from Scrappin' Patch invited me to become a full design team member for them for the next year and I of course accepted. I love Scrappin' Patch awesome shopping with excellent service, great forum and huge amounts of inspiration. I am so excited about being on the team and I have met most of the design team.

Well I went on the Sketchbook retreat and had an awesome time with little sleep, lots of chatting, scrapping and eating!! Here is a few more layouts I can share (of the 16 I did).

This one is a scaplift of a Joeline Peinaar layout that I saw in a magazine and just loved it so I did something I don't often do and scraplifted it

p1110007-copy

This one is for the North/South Sketch Challenge as the two islands had scrapbooking events at the same time

p1110001-copy

Paper Pesto also had a challenge which was to use at least two papers on a layout from the paper packs we got on arrival. Here is my layout - I love how it came out.

p1110008-copy

We did a make and take on Friday with Louise and made this awesome hybrid card - I think I need to add more hybrid stuff to my layouts.

p1100990-copy

On Saturday Faye's class was a double layout using heaps of photos and the beautiful Marrakech Range from Basic grey - a great layout to use smaller photos.

p1100985-copy

p1100987-copy

p1100988-copy

The second page has a flip page on it.

Then on Saturday afternoon I was in Prima and MM heaven when Rachel Tucker did her class using Prima paintable acteate and MM papers and we did this layout.

p1100993-copy

and with the left overs we did a mini book - I like those zutter machines!!

p1100989-copy

and then I was in Taristo heaven when I won a Taristo ribbon kit for completing the layout first ( photo from Rachels blog - thanks Rachel).



I will leave it at that - I hope you all had a great Easter!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow look at all you did! Looks beautiful. Like the one you scraplifted :-) The colours are very nice.
    And yes ... the zutter is an awesome tool. I got one just recently and I've used it quite a bit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beverley you sure have been busy.I love your blue layout it is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congradulations Beverley, cant wait to see your work at Scrappin Patch, its one of my very favourite shops too :) Your layouts are so wonderful, and very very inspiring :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Beverley!! I am not surprised at all that you managed to get so many layouts done. Congrats on your prize too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an absolute inspiration to me, Beverley! I love all your layouts, and can't believe you managed to complete 15 of them as well as the card and mini book ... and all of them are works of art. It was awesome being seated near you at the retreat and watching you in action ;-)
    Congrats again on the your permanent DT spot, they are very lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowe Beverly your a scrapin machine lol and a big congrats on the DT apointment,well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - beautiful ... love that first one with the paint and buttons ... gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete