Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sketchbook last Friday night challenge for 2008

Well I set the Friday night Challenge this week and my challenge was to do a layout with metal included and to use some scrapbooking packaging of some sort. My metal bits on my layout are fake metal mesh and metal beads and the dotted card is from a doodlebug chipboard house's packaging. (I have made the house for SBO's Christmas contest but cant reveal it until later in the week)

Here is my layout for the Friday night Challenge

p1080889-copy

if you have time in this busy season why dont you have a go - you have until midnight on Monday the 22nd to upload to to the Sketchbook gallery. Here is the link to the challenge on the forum Sketchbook Friday challenge

1 comment:

  1. that's very cool. i'll have to see if i HAVE any packaging - i usually throw it all out!

    ReplyDelete