Thursday, December 11, 2008

Scrap the girls - December challenge

My sister Kim and Annelie who I know are now designers at Scrap the Girls and I thought I havent had a go with one of their challenges for ages so I did a layout yesterday for it. Luckily I did the sketch Challenge with the colour pink and had a couple of flowers on it as it was a criteria I didn't see : ). I used some pink paislee papers I got from Scrappin' Patch with a basic grey backing page and some K an Co berry berry sweet stickers and a prima flower thrown in.

p1080805-copy

I also got my third round of the Circle Journal yesterday I am doing at Scrapbook dreams and was so inspired I did it yesterday too. It required me to do a layout before doing the circle journal so I had a good scrapping day yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout, Beverley, so pink (I LOVE pink)! Isn't it great when inspiration hits and you get lots of creating done?

    ReplyDelete