Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A couple of layouts and some cards

Just a couple of layouts to share and my cards I made at the card morning I went to that was run by Kate from Paper Pesto.

The first layout is for SBOs week six of their Xmas contest. It was to do a layout of your Christmas Tree so the kids and I ended up putting the tree up on Sunday and I did this layout yesterday.

p1080801-copy

Scrappin' Patch's Fortnightly Challenge is a sketch with three small photos and here is my take

p1080803-copy

and finally the cards I did seven and had a great time thanks Kate!

p1080725

3 comments:

  1. oh my!! Those are gorgeous Christmas cards + layouts Bev!! Who ever receives those will cherish them! They are just sooooo stunning:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts & cards! I especially love the "Our Xmas Tree" layout, and the cards are just stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More gorgeousness, Bev - how do you find time to blog when you are obviously busy creating??

    ReplyDelete