Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sketchbook Fortnightly Sketch

So after some help from Hannah (thanks Hannah) with the gallery I have set my first fortnightly sketch as a contributor over at The Sketchbook.  I decided on a multi photo one and used the photos of the tiger cubs from our recent zoo trip.  The sketch worked with these as the photos were taken long distance.

Heres my Sketch



and here is my layout



Here is my post at The Sketchbook

Upload your layout into the gallery to be in to win an awesome RAK from Adrienne at SBO.
Also check out Sketchbook on Friday for a Friday night challenge and the new celebrity guest will be announced next week.

2 comments:

  1. Great sketch, Beverley, and I will probably be trying to do it at the Retreat! I always read your blog, and catch up with all the scrapping you have been doing; great pages as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG Beverley! love your sketch and those photos are wonderful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete