Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sketchbook Olympics - week 4 - Swimming

This week we had to do a water or nautical theme and use at least one transparent element on the layout. Well I had already done a beach one so thought I would go nautical as I love the stamps I used on the layout and haven't scrapped about the Queen Mary yet - though I have scrapped this photo of Brendan before. The ships log has the journalling inside. My transparent elements are the stamped transparencies around the large photo and above the ships log.



products used:

Basic grey, heidi swapp and kaisercraft papers
My minds eye tranquility tag
cardstock
rub on gold letters
american craft alphas
mesh
brads ghost clock
rope like ribbon
7 gypsies chipboard
fancy pants stamped on transparency
Grungeboard latch
charms

1 comment: