Friday, November 16, 2007

Blogging along final Challenge a scraplift of Dallas Foley layout


Now I know Louise has only put up the challenge yesterday but my scrapping night is Thursday(I do scrap other times but this is my main night) and in Honour of Brendans 7th Birthday today I did a layout of him the photos fitted well with the challenge.

I used Amanda Blu paper provocraft stickers (one I put on chipboard) and Fancy pants chipboard shapes and basic grey and provocraft chipboard alphas which I painted with MM paint. Brendan thought it was cool. I cant believe it was seven years ago that we were so concerned about our not so little boy in nicu when he was born eight weeks early weighing five pounds nine ounces and look at him now doing very well at school and no effect from being a premmie. Happy Birthday Brendan.

No comments:

Post a Comment