Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Layouts from Current challenges

I have been doing a few layouts for various challenges as well as doing a submission for a design team and have had a bit of scrapping time which is so great. Heres another three layouts



this is for the October Sketch at scrapbooking by design - my journalling is hidden this time under the middle on a pull out tag. Layout shows Brendan at Pixi Photos _ the title is due to the fact he had two sessions at the studio as he cried the first time. I cut his fringe before we went again and the little sore on his nose healed.




This is for scrapbooking by designs October layout challenge - use three non scrapping items. I used a zip corrugated card and an iron on flower motif.


This layout is a challenge at scrapbook outlet to use a product at least three times I chose Basic Grey and used patterned paper, chipboard letters and shapes as well as diecuts.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment